Voice of Men 360 is a non-profit organization, founded in 2020 and it is based in Toronto, Canada. Many boys and men are seeking help and support in many areas of their lives. We understand the demands and the support needed when it comes to boys and men in our society. That's how this organization is born to provide services to overcome their life challenges.
Voice of Men 360 is part of International Men's Day which is a global organization. IMD follows 6 Pillars - overall the wellbeing of boys and men. It has been serving for over 20 years and nearly 90 countries around the world joined together and doing various activities regularly.The 6 Pillars of International Men’s Day
1. To promote positive male role models; not just movie stars and sportsmen but every day, working-class men who are living decent, honest lives.
2. To celebrate men’s positive contributions to society, community, family, marriage, childcare, and the environment.
3. To focus on men’s health and wellbeing; social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
4. To highlight discrimination against men; in areas of social services, social attitudes, expectations, and law.
5. To improve gender relations and promote gender equality.
6. To create a safer, better world; where people can be safe and grow to reach their full potential.
To improve gender relations, uplift the disadvantaged, provide life-skills and empower men and boys throughout Canada.
Creating a more peaceful and harmonious Canada by promoting positive male role models for boys and men. Collaborating with progressive men's organizations, NGOs, and relevant government officials to provide a suitable platform for discussions on masculinity and gender relations.